Role Play Friends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Friends!

The place to talk and roleplay with friends!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NCIS RP (Naval Criminal Investigative Service)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merryier6
RPF Newbie!
RPF Newbie!

NCIS RP (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) Empty
PostSubject: NCIS RP (Naval Criminal Investigative Service)   NCIS RP (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:30 pm

You work for NCIS, whether as a feild agent, or as a forensic scientist, is up to you. If you're a feild agent, then you work under Gibbs, then famous NCIS leader, also known as, "Boss". The team under hiim has been enlarged to include the entire sector in Washington, because of all the cases his original 3 feild agents had shut down and accomplished. There are the otriginal characters as well as new ones, so the old, McGee, Tony DiNozzo, Katelyn (in this rp, we'll say she never died), Zeva, Ducky, Palmer, and of course Gibbs are all open characters. You do not have to have watched the seasons to be int this rp, however if you choose to bring in an old character from the series, please brush up on them.

Rules:

1. Be Nice
2. No Spamming
3. OOC in double brackets ig. ((ooc))
4. Tony is a perv, so please keep his comments PG-13
5. Gibbs is controled by me, because I am God what I say goes, you'll refer to him as special agent Gibbs, or simply, "Boss" as stated above.
6. Put "Boss" in purple if you really read all this

Form:

Username;
Name;
Personality;
Discription;
Job; ig, intern...
Age;
Other;
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
RPF Newbie!
RPF Newbie!

NCIS RP (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCIS RP (Naval Criminal Investigative Service)   NCIS RP (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Username; Merryier6
Name; Kate
Personality; She is striaghtfoward, and loyal, she trusts GIbbs fully, and despises Tony
Discription; Other;Kate
Job; She profiles the killers, and is a feild agent ((profiling is like saying what was going on to cuase them to act that way))
Age; 28
Back to top Go down

NCIS RP (Naval Criminal Investigative Service)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Friends! :: Other Role-Plays :: Other, Other Role-Plays-
Jump to: